Thursday, May 12, 2016

Can you ever forgive me?

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart and the utmost sadness that I confess to you my transgression. I have disgraced myself beyond all hope (well, most of it, anyway). 

I mean, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Everything seemed like it was all in order. I had a solid plan. And when I went to execute the plan, it all went to hell, because I hadn't been paying close enough attention, and by the time I realized my mistake, it was too late. I was sunk.

Yes, friends. I mixed navy blue with black because I thought the blue was black to begin with. It looked black in the house. And when I stepped into the daylight, I saw that it was indeed blue, but at that point it was too late to go back inside and change clothes. So all day today, I am reminded of my grievous error. Maybe no one will notice.

Can you ever forgive me?

1 comment:

  1. If no one noticed me, the day I had a booger on my shirt, which was on INSIDE OUT, I feel confident you won't end up in the stockade for wearing blue and black!

    ReplyDelete